Today is the day of ??? ........................... Motocross Madness 2 -- 20 years
Rainbow 
Today is the day of Motocross Madness 2 , 26 of may 2000 .

So mcm2 did today 20 years old loll ( a good time to get car licence ) loll    Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

I started playing mcm2 with 22 , just offline races , then after 2 years got internet at home and i was like :  hum multiplayer online button , lets see how this works... lol then found   the mcm2 zone . And someone told me to download new tracks on RFJzone and mcm2central . I was impressed woww alot of new tracks lolll

I was playing with keyboard for around 3 years until someone on the zone told me to get a joystick or gamepad because the bike turns much better and preload jumps loll.
 It was very fun play with keyboard , you need to make a very good timing for the jumps and curves , woops ... very realistic because you need to puch more for the bike and get   speed to jump well . Slower but fun . (Tomorrow i will do some races with keyboard again lol )

I still remember of the first track i downloaded  , its called Desert Rose , i was hours playing on it lol , its not a easy track for keyboard . hum maybe i will use it for the next races...
 Making downloads of tracks with 56k dial-up internet lol it was big time waiting to get tracks ahaha  Tongue

[Image: desertrose.jpg]

BTW , the monster supercross re-starts this sunday , 7 days of races .
Every sundays and wednesdays at Salt Lake City .