Your Comments On MCM2 Or This Site
What Do You Think Of New Site? Any Changes Needed?
By MDx_chris774
Glad you got the site up and running. Found a track  i thought was lost to the big recycle bin in the sky. made my day when i found best of both worlds. and few tracks i had forgotten about. Thank you.
Im Glad You Found The Track, Im Out Of Town Right Now So I Cant Fix The Latest Hot Laps That Have Been Posted But As Soon As I Get Back Il Fix The Track Pics And Downloads, The Problem Is Alot Of Tracks Here Don't Have The Same Names As The In Game Name And I Don't Know Witch Ones They Are Until Someone Records On Them , So don't Worry When You Post And It Doesn't Show Pic Or The Download,That is The Only way I Will Find Them,
P.S. I Also Wont Be Here At This Friday Night Races At Game Ranger This Week , Go Ahead With Out Me The Site Will Post The Hot Laps In The Middle Of The Home Page And The Fastest TRT On Each Track On The  Right Side Of Home Page.
MDx_RACING
Once you are in the forum, How do you get back to the MDx site?
The Old Forum Link At Top Header Links Is Now HOT LAPS and that will take you back to the original home page
Can we get a window on the home page that allows registered users to sent chat/text messages to the community?

Just asking.  Thought it my be fun and get people more engaged.

Cool
I Had One For A Long Time But No One Ever Used It, Il Look To See If I Didnr Delete It If I Still Have It Will Added Back In At The Top Of This Forum