Donation Link is Up
The donation link is up and ready for use.  It is located top-center of the screen.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SHARE THIS COST.

The donate button will take you to Paypal for the transaction.

Please give generously as this is to cover our annual fees for the MDx site.  We pay for two domains, a hosting plan and restore backups.  The approximate total is about $246 annually.

MDx_Wayne
Well, I put a little donation in. One thing thou, every time I come in here the chat has two little squares just twirling around takes alot of time to load. Thats if it does load. Is there a way to fix this?

Dan
(12-08-2020, 10:26 AM)TTM_SIDEWAYS1 Wrote: Well, I put a little donation in. One thing thou, every time I come in here the chat has two little squares just twirling around takes alot of time to load. Thats if it does load. Is there a way to fix this?

Dan
can you post the donations here so we know when they go through
I want everyone to understand one thing. If the payments on the site are missed, the site does not just go down, IT DISAPPEARS. One more thing when it disappears, it is permanent. It is removed without any means of putting it back.

If like me, you guys like running laps here, then donate a few bucks (USD).

I will donate more, I will make up the shortfall if it isn't too much. Come on guys, help Dan and me out here.

MDx_Wayne